- 06/19/2013: Registration website is in test. We’ll update it once the site is ready.
- 05/12/2013: Design Contest is now open for submission!
- 05/12/2013: Accepted papers has been announced! Check all accepted papers.
- 05/06/2013: Design Contest Call for Paper! See more details here.
- 03/07/2013: Deadline extended! Please see our updated CFP.
- 03/04/2013: Submission site is up! Please see the link in the sidebar.
The International Symposium on Low Power Electronics and Design (ISLPED) is the premier forum for presentation of recent advances in all aspects of low power design and technologies, ranging from process and circuit technologies, to simulation and synthesis tools, to system level design and optimization.
The Lakeview Hotel
, Peking University, Beijing, China
Specific topics include, but are not limited to, the following two main areas, each with three sub-areas:
Architecture, Circuits, and Technology
- Technologies and Digital Circuits
- Logic and Microarchitecture Design
- Analog, MEMS, Mixed Signal and Imaging Electronics
Design Tools, System and Software Design
- CAD & Design Tools
- System Design and Methodologies
- Software Design and Optimization