Camera-Ready Paper Submission Instructions
● Final paper submission due June 1, 2017.
Please Note: This is a firm deadline due to the tight publication schedule.
● Paper page limit: 6 pages (PDF format, double-column, US letter size), including all figures, tables, and references.
Please do NOT include page numbers in the final paper. All manuscripts are required to conform to the IEEE template AND are IEEE eXpress compliant.
● Please use the IEEE conference template to format the camera-ready version of your paper. The IEEE Conference template (for Microsoft Word and LaTeX) can be found at the link below:
● Before creating a pdf, please be sure to include the Copyright Notice on the bottom of the first page of your source document.
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-6023-8/17/$31.00 © 2017 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-6023-8/17/$31.00 © 2017 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-6023-8/17/$31.00 © 2017 IEEE
● Run your final paper through the IEEE eXpress submission site to make sure the PDF is compliant. Before creating a final manuscript .PDF, please proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision. PDF eXpress validation and submission flow is:
If you need to contact PDF eXpress Support, access the PDF eXpress Knowledge Base Website. If you do not find an answer in the “Find Answers” tab, go to the “Ask a Question” tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
- Go to PDF eXpress Plus (http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/).
- Click button: “New Users - Click here”.
- Enter Conference ID: 41140XP.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose a password.
- Continue to enter information as prompted (An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup).
- Upload your PDF file for PDF Checking.
- Use PDF eXpress to obtain an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
● Final paper PDF file Submission: After passing the PDF check, you can login PDF eXpress again to click “Approve for Collection”.
If you are ready to approve your paper for collection, please rename it using the following convention for facilitating the sorting and sequencing of the final papers by the conference’s publications chair:
Paper ID(hyphen)presenting author’s last name(dot)PDF
For example, if the paper’s ID is 168 and the presenting author is Colleen Edwards, the file should be renamed: 168-Edwards.pdf.
After renaming the file, click “Approve File for Collection”. The final PDF will then be uploaded.
● Rights release form (copyright form) due June 1.
All papers that are presented to conference for publication in the official conference proceedings are required by IEEE to sign a release/copyright form. IEEE will send you an email with a link, and the presenter of each paper must fill out and sign a release/copyright form. The information on the release/copyright form and the information at the top of your final manuscript (title, author list) should match exactly – no variance will be tolerated. Any changes on paper title or author list must be approved by program co-chairs.
Finally, we would like to remind you that at least one author of the published paper needs to register for the conference and present their work at the conference. No-shows will result in the withdrawal of the paper from the proceedings.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. We look forward to seeing each of you very much in Taipei in July.
Iris Hui-Ru Jiang (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jaydeep Kulkarni and Thomas Wenisch