- 7/7/2016: Templates for presentation and poster are online.
- 6/14/2016: Conference Registration is now open! The advance registration deadline is July 10, 2016.
- 6/14/2016: Hotel Booking at negotiated rate is now open! The rate at the conference hotel is $195 per night, excluding taxes. Hotel booking is July 19, 2016.
- 6/6/2016: The advance program is now posted!
- 4/28/2016: The lists of accepted papers and posters have been posted!
- 3/5/2016: Deadline announced for invited talk, panel, and embedded tutorial proposals.
- 2/17/2016: Deadline extended! Abstracts due: Feb 28 2016. Full paper deadline: Mar 6 2016. Both 11:59 PST.
- 1/28/2016: Paper submission is open.
- 1/20/2016: Design Contest: call for designs is up!
- 1/19/2016: Organizers updated.
- 1/12/2016: Final CFP is up.
- 12/21/2015: New website is up! Please see the link on the sidebar for CFP.
The International Symposium on Low Power Electronics and Design (ISLPED) is the premier forum for presentation of recent advances in all aspects of low power design and technologies, ranging from process and circuit technologies, to simulation and synthesis tools, to system level design and optimization.
San Francisco Airport Hyatt
, San Francisco, USA
Specific topics include, but are not limited to, the following two main areas, each with three sub-areas:
Technology, Circuits, and Architecture
Low-power technologies for Device, Interconnect, Logic,
Memory, 2.5/3D, Cooling, Harvesting, Sensors, Optical,
Printable, Biomedical, Battery, and Alternative energy
Low-power digital circuits for Logic, Memory, Reliability,
Clocking, Power gating, Resiliency, Near-threshold and Sub-threshold,
Variability, and Digital assist schemes; Low-power
analog/mixed-signal circuits for Wireless, RF, MEMS, AD/DA
Converters, I/O, PLLs/DLLS, Imaging, DC-DC converters,
and Analog assist schemes.
- Logic and Architecture
Low-power logic and microarchitecture for SoC designs,
Processor cores (compute, graphics and other special
purpose cores), Cache, Memory, Arithmetic/Signal
processing, Cryptography, Variability, Asynchronous design,
and Non-conventional computing.
CAD, Systems, and Software
- CAD Tools and Methodologies
CAD tools and methodologies for low-power and thermal-aware
design addressing power estimation, optimization,
reliability and variation impact on power, and power-down
approaches at all levels of design abstraction: physical,
circuit, gate, register transfer, behavior, and algorithm.
- Systems and Platforms
Low-power, power-aware, and thermal-aware system design
and platforms for microprocessors, DSPs, embedded
systems, FPGAs, ASICs, SoCs, heterogeneous computing,
data-center power delivery and cooling, and system-level
power implications due to reliability and variability.
- Software and Applications
Energy-efficient, energy-aware, and thermal-aware system
software and application design including scheduling and
management, power optimizations through HW/SW
interactions, and emerging low power applications such as
approximate and brain-inspired computing, the Internet-of-Things
(IoT), wearable computing, body-area/in-body
networks, and wireless sensor networks.
Industrial Design Track
- Industry Perspectives
ISLPED’16 solicits papers for an “Industrial Design” track to reinforce interaction between the academic research community
and industry. Industrial Design track papers have the same submission deadline as regular papers and should focus on
similar topics, but are expected to provide a complementary perspective to academic research by focusing on challenges,
solutions, and lessons learnt while implementing industrial-scale designs. Industrial design papers that focus on any of the
topics mentioned in the tracks above are welcome.